Friday, August 24, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23

I can't believe I made it this far. I know I have definitely learned how to blog. We certainly had enough practice doing that. I have discovered many new things that I just did not know was out there. Flickr and image generator were my favorite discoveries. They are fun to play with. I also liked knowing about the zoho writer and would tell anyone how to do word processing without microsoft. I would do an exercise like this again, especially if we were given a bit more instruction during the process. I have become more computer literate, but I still am not up to speed enough to follow the 23 steps without someone to help me. It was such a whirlwind trip that I don't think I have a handle on any of the steps but at least I could explain what all the technical jargon is (as long as I didn't have to do it).

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

Good work!

Image geneartors are my fav too, more on www.ImageGenerator.org.